Unable to rollback my Lumia 1520 - Device not being found

oOSpaceboyOo

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I probably shouldn't have put windows phone 10 on my main phone but there was the rollback feature and I was curious (As I always am). However, when trying to rollback the recovery tool is not finding my lumia 1520 phone.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kristijan87

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my 920. I'm running the latest build but the battery is draining so fast I decided to rollback to 8.1 and have my precious 920 back in the "normal" state.

Here's the rub. If I connect the phone to my main PC, WPRT finds it, and everything goes well right up until the flash. Then my phone dies and goes into black screen/no vibration/damaged bootloader. I tried a very elaborate rescue operation found here but my PC fails every time. My Asus VivoTab saves the day and flashes in the first go.

That happened with the previous build. With the current build I have no desire to destroy my phone first, so I connected it to my tablet immediately and ran WPRT. The program finds the phone, detects that it is, in fact, 920, offers to download package. Downloads it, verifies the thing and then poof, device not found...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven