Can't record video in new build

omagic82

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble recording video in the new windows 10 Mobile build. I cam open the camera, but when I switch to the video recorder and press record it just freezes and I get the Something went wrong" error. I've tried restarting and a soft reset.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble recording video in the new windows 10 Mobile build. I cam open the camera, but when I switch to the video recorder and press record it just freezes and I get the Something went wrong" error. I've tried restarting and a soft reset.

Works perfect here but I am using HTC camera app not default. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lumia Camera app?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
had not used the video since updated to 10149...saw your post and tried. damn, you're right! mine behaved the same way yours did. Regular Camera app video works so I guess this is a Lumia Camera issue. running 10149 on a 930.

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I actually started having issues on 8.1 with the latest lumia camera app. Same exact issue. It may have been a coincidence that it happened. I'm currently using 8.1 fresh from the recovery tool. Sadly I lost a precious memory of my child when I thought I was recording but I wasn't, major shame when I wasn't even using a beta OS

In between going back to 8.1, I did a fresh install of 10 and noticed the issue right from the start. I'm feeling better that I'm not having a hardware issue. ​

guillo889

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, it shows me that there is an update available but somehow it doesn't update it always crashes after the "installing.." status shows up. I've tried uninstalling and installing it again but now it doesn't even install. I'm on the latest W10 preview on Lumia Icon/929. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon