YouTube on edge

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh I only use Edge on the phone, so I can't confirm its stability when it comes to pc.. However if you're having troubles on the pc, there are still a bunch of youtube apps in the store :) I get that it might be a bit of a hassle to switch between the browser and an app, but we're working with alpha/beta software here

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
It's a fault in Google's part. Even on Windows 8.1 pc you can't post comments on Youtube using IE. They lure you to switch to Chrome! which I won't ever.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
It's a fault in Google's part. Even on Windows 8.1 pc you can't post comments on Youtube using IE. They lure you to switch to Chrome! which I won't ever.

Oh, so I'm NOT the only one to have that problem?
Figures that it was Google blocking it again.

Anyway I'm on the latest build of Windows 10 (desktop) with the new edge.
It is a little glitch here and there but the youtube comments are working it seems.
Working on both the desktop and Windows Mobile 10 so far.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The desktop version isn't alpha/beta software. It's going live in less than a month. You could probably go as far as calling 10162 a release candidate. There's no way any major changes are being made with a few weeks left before launch. What you see now if what you're going to get minus some performance tweaking (hopefully some that will increase battery life). If you're running the tech preview then you'll still receive alpha/beta FEATURES which may or may not be included in future updates, but the default browser of the operating system and it's basic functionality wouldn't fall into this category.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes