Build 10158 Dropping right now!

callanish

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Any idea if this build fixes the usb external hard drive eject issue where you couldn't remove them safely for some reason. Flash drives could be removed okay. Every external hard drive I connected to Windows 10 had this problem. No issues with 7 and 8.1

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I was unable to install it because a "june update for x64 based systems" was trying to install and failing on restart and then "undoing changes" over and over. The update would keep appearing every time I would restart. And sometimes it would try to install, fail, then try again on a continuous loop so I had to manually power off and reboot. I am reverting to windows 8.1 now from TP 10130 then installing Windows Insider and trying to get 10158 that way. Hope this works...currently reinstalling 8.1 now from CD.

DalekSnare

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
They finally made windows 8 apps usable for touch by putting the swipe gesture back. However, settings do not work. any attempt to open settings just opens the store to an error page. It's like it's trying to open the link to settings with a nonexistent app. So no settings, which means no more updates, since that is a settings page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon