Providing feedback to Microsoft - W10 Mobile

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

Is there a common website or other way to get feedback and suggestions to Microsoft regarding Windows 10 Mobile? I'm aware of the uservoice website but not sure if it's W10 relevant.

So far I've only come across two apps that actively encourage user feedback in the W10 Mobile platform, Microsoft Edge and the Games/Xbox apps both have in-app buttons asking for feedback.

I'd love to see Microsoft moving the audio settings function directly into both the video and music apps, instead of having to trawl through phone settings to make basic audio adjustments, but how do I get this suggestion back to the developers?

I totally acknowledge that I might be missing a very obvious way of doing this...I'm brand new to the W10 Mobile platform and trying to find my way around.

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I was going in to leave feedback via the Photos app for a while and then I found the Feedback app in the apps list, lol. I *swear* it wasn't there before, but I may not have looked past the F's in the list. They should put it as a live tile on the screen when the firmware installs.

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
When using the Windows Feedback app, please use the Search field to see if there are already similar points being raised. It's more powerful if we all upvote existing feedback rather than flood them with hundreds of separate ones that say pretty much the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro