Stuck please help

der_stig

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello
got a Lumia 820
lately I installed Windows Insider as an attempt to get Windows 10 mobile preview build
yet the phone got stuck it keeps showing the 2 pulleys and restarts and so on ; it has been doing this since yesterday
I tried to revert to 8.1 using the windows recovery tool yet it doesn't recognize my phone

Please advise on what to do as this is my daily driver :(

T 33

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Me too - same problem - can't find help but luckily for me its a backup phone so my daily driver 1520 is ok

garvitmiglani97

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Reset your device by this method
1.Press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts
2.As soon as the Nokia logo appears, press the following buttons one at a time in a sequence:
Volume up
Volume down
Power
Volume down

The Nokia logo should briefly disappear and then come back (if the keys are pressed correctly). The spinning gears will then return for another 5-15 minutes before your device comes back with the Welcome screen.
Hope it helps 😉

der_stig

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Reset your device by this method
1.Press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts
2.As soon as the Nokia logo appears, press the following buttons one at a time in a sequence:
Volume up
Volume down
Power
Volume down

The Nokia logo should briefly disappear and then come back (if the keys are pressed correctly). The spinning gears will then return for another 5-15 minutes before your device comes back with the Welcome screen.
Hope it helps ��

didn't work; i'm stuck at spinning gears and then restart, and so on....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers