Surface 3 Intel Display Driver

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found a solution to the instability in the Intel Display driver for the Surface 3 on 10162? Any time I browse Windows Central in Edge, I get an error that the driver had to restart. After that the whole system becomes unstable (start is unresponsive, universal apps crash, etc). Is anyone else having this problem?

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I get the error message "XXX driver has stopped responding and has recovered" every time I come back sleep or the monitor is off. I don't notice any problems otherwise though, just a delay when coming back from this state and the error msg.

J Brian Francis

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
This happens frequently when browsing forums.windowscentral.com - display drivers crashes and then restarts - and then Application Frame Host goes to 100% CPI and only thing that will fix it is a reboot...

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
It looks like they released a new driver today for the Intel Display on the Surface 3. I haven't had a crash since I installed it, even when browsing Windows Central in Edge! I think this is now fixed! Just in time for official W10 release!

MMOonlight

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi can you tell me what is the graphic driver version you have? I got a S3 with w8.1 and it has already done the window updates (so, the newest graphic driver I think) but sometimes, I got a message saying " Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" Is there a way to fix this?

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
"VIDEO_SCHEDULE_INTERNAL_ERROR" on SP3 (i7, 8GB, 256 SSD)

that's what I get after installing the new Intel graphic driver some days ago...
Happens every time when I start 3D games or videos... as some videos are embedded in some web pages it's currently a lucky game if the SP3 crashes or not... :-/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb