1049 Available for Icon?

bbhybridchris

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the preview installed on my Icon currently but the version I have is older. I have tried to check for updates but to no avail? Am I missing something or have they not released this for Icon yet?

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Dunno if you have to roll back to 8.1, like having to do for the 10149 update. There was some hang up about updating from the last fast ring update that was problematic. I'm on slow ring for my icon because I've gone through all the versions of TP10. Though I have the update at bay, I don't want it cause I'm tired of having to roll back if 10 is all buggy and ****.

bbhybridchris

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I tried rolling my back but it just keeps restarting the phone before the recovery tool finally tells me it can not complete the roll back....Frustrating. My icon did alert me to an update that would install at 3am today so we will see.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I tried to stop the last update from rolling through and got stuck in a 18hr restart/ update loop. You have to time the recovery phone reader and when the phone reboots so it'll read the phone enough to start the process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb