BUILD 10166: Changes, Improvements, Bugs

mmcpher

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Gears of 10166 still grinding. Here's hoping they fixed the flighty cut-and-past dysfunctionality and continued bringing greater functionality to Outlook Mail. Is there significance to the convergence of TP Build numbers, between Desktop and Windows Mobile, notwithstanding that WM is reported to be significantly further away from "final"?

EvilGardenGnome

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Hitting a bug during install.

After a while of waiting, the phone shows the "resuming..." load screen and boots to start menu. Update not completed. Trying to re-access settings results in loading screen, and boot to start. Can't check status or anything.

Anyone else getting this?

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Allowed full bandwidth to my phone wifi... Lets see Just waiting to download ...........2% in 15 min.. think there servers are tooo busy :confused:

It downloaded it fast here in Slovenia, Europe... 10-15 minutes, and it was done. :) it's now at 62% of "preparing to install" stage. Let's hope the "not getting SMSs" bug is fixed!

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Stuck in loading on the start screen. I didn't see any migrating apps progress bar like it was shown in previous builds. Just a blank screen with "loading"

Dr Mayank Pandey

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Stuck in loading on the start screen. I didn't see any migrating apps progress bar like it was shown in previous builds. Just a blank screen with "loading"

May be the migration problem still present in this build... Clean install can solve most of the problem... Means Go back to W8.1 then Update to W10 ... what the heck :angry:

Jeff Erson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
For those who have done installing, can you confirm if the SMS bug is already fixed?..if it works, I will download this version now...TIA!

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I've gone past that. I see the start screen now. However, seeing "X-App can't be opned. An app update may be available in the Store."

Even the core settings, messaging, and phone apps are showing this error. Anyone with the same issue?

Dr Mayank Pandey

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
For those who have done installing, can you confirm if the SMS bug is already fixed?..if it works, I will download this version now...TIA!

As for now on my L1020 every thing is working fine [call, sms, whats app & a long list of apps are updating in store] after update ... but my L735 still stucked in between of downloading updates ... Does any one else have the issue???

Jeff Erson

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I've gone past that. I see the start screen now. However, seeing "X-App can't be opned. An app update may be available in the Store."

Even the core settings, messaging, and phone apps are showing this error. Anyone with the same issue?

Try to check for updates on the store....maybe there really is an update and you have to use the updated one..

Dr Mayank Pandey

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Wait a bit... restart the phone and and goto app updates in store ... there must be a long list of apps pending to download wait for all to complete and install... then restart again and see if it work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)