Windows feedback app for windows moble 10

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey, quick question to start off.
Is one able to upload a screenshot(locally stored) via the feedback app?
Currently on build 10166 I do not see this option.
Thx.

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Feedback is available through Insider hub app...
4c76a1812896e1a693eaaac6a0745be0.png

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
@Teo, first off thanks.
Second, what?? I have nothing like this. I have no windows insiders hub app. I had just doubled checked the store also. I do not see anything.
I have windows insider app along with windows feedback app.
Any ideas?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I have windows insider app along with windows feedback app.

No, not the same, Windows insider app is there just to allows you to join insider program...

Anyway, I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your phone to get everything what is supposed to be there, nothing serious, it just happens sometimes after update, some people miss certain sys apps, some whole parts of the settings, some...

2c70278f7dc45b97a5e220ce1e48efee.png

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Uff, a hard reset you say huh...argh. Lol.
Thanks again.
May I ask, any benefit to having the insider hub?
I was just looking for a way to provide feedback by sending a screenshot that is say already stored.

mr_wood

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I did a hard reset after the update a few days ago and don't have the Insider Hub.

No worries though -- just quickly press Power + VolDown and it takes a screenshot and loads it to Windows Feedback app. And while there, you can click the camera icon on the bottom of the page then navigate to a screen and click the camera on the top to take additional screenshots to attach.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
This thread is bit lol-ish. The OP asked a very simple question: is it possible to upload an already existing picture via the feedback app.

So this has NOTHING to do with the Insider Hub (which is temporarily available on the last builds) and does certainly NOT require a hard reset.

The answer is : no, it's not possible. You can only use two means :
a) when in the app you're "testing", use the hotkey "Power+vol down" to trigger the feedback app. This will include a snapshot in your report,
b) when reporting, press the camera icon on the bottom part to be able to snap as many screenshots as you want.

That's it. Not possible to upload from photo gallery for instance.

I hope it answers your question Snowy Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre