Chrome on Windows Phone 10

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I signed in my Facebook on Edge and Facebook app on WIndowsPhone 10 and Facebook's Active Sessions Menu Showing it as Chrome on WindowsPhone 10! Whats That?:love:

Attachments

• Chrome wp10.PNG
    Chrome wp10.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 89

DrPuppy

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to disappoint, but that's because Edge uses browser tags to make it look like Chrome when it comes to browsing. The reason being that websites will use that to conform to that specific browser better...or limit functionality in the case of IE.

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it has something to do with core features? MS has said for a while that W10's Edge will eventually accept Chrome's plugins.

Alfa Kapa

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
When I logged into my youtube account from my phone running build 10166, I received the usual message from google saying that I have connected to the account from an android device.. :p
Now this?

Maybe people from facebook and google are reading to much tech news declaring that WP is dead :p

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
You could let the Chrome devs know that you're interested in getting Chrome by starring this issue. Please don't leave a comment though, because that triggers emails to everyone that starred the issue, causing people to unstar.

I starred it. I'd still use Edge even if Chrome was available, but we do need those official apps. And somehow I get the feeling that Microsoft will be talking to Google about Universal apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb