Questions regarding win 10 mobile

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
So after upgrading my Lumia icon (929) throughout the night, I have ran into a few things. 1: How do I add more email accounts to outlook? I have a yahoo email I need to add, but can't find out where to do that. 2: How do I change the notification sounds (text alert, email alert, etc)? I have found out where ringtones are changed, but not the alert tones.

Other then those two things, this is a pretty stable build. Enjoying it so far.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
So after upgrading my Lumia icon (929) throughout the night, I have ran into a few things. 1: How do I add more email accounts to outlook? I have a yahoo email I need to add, but can't find out where to do that. 2: How do I change the notification sounds (text alert, email alert, etc)? I have found out where ringtones are changed, but not the alert tones.

Other then those two things, this is a pretty stable build. Enjoying it so far.

Indeed, this one is the best build yet. There are problems but only minor and normal for a preview.

Your answer for number:
1. Outlook Mail>Hamburger Menu> Setting icon> Accounts> Add account> Yahoo! Mail> put email and password> Sign-in.

2. Firstly for the mail sound, notification sound is disabled. Enable it on Outlook Mail> Hamburger menu> Setting icon> Options> turn on notification show in action center> check both boxes below that.

Now, to change the sound of apps, go to Settings> System> Notification &Actions> find the app below> and change the notif sound

Goodluck!

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I Enable it on Outlook Mail> Hamburger menu> Setting icon> Options> turn on notification show in action center> check both boxes below that.
Unfortunately this doesn't works very well, it appears in notifications center from time to time but maybe for only 10% percent of received mails or even less...

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Well thank you very much. Got all that figured out. W10m doesn't feel as intuitive as previous iterations of the OS. Might just be me though.

wakka420

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
No at the moment and not sure hoe it looks like in the future, lets just hope it is poorly software issue and isn't hardware related...

I just grabbed an otg cable for my icon just so I can stream my console. I though that was do able, but I don't think it is, or I don't know how.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos