Calendar - week and month view?

aerobraking

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

installed the fast ring yesterday on my Lumia 830. Is there a way to get to a week oder month view in the Office calendar? I only have day and Agenda view, so far as I can see.

Cheers

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I would give Simple Calendar from the store a try. I have used it from WP 7 through the lattest 166 release. To me it's far more useful and intuitive than the Outlook Calendar.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I would only ever use month view in 8.1.I would love to see it better implemented in the new calendar,although you can pull down a view of the month at the top where it says July 2015.Its not very good though because you have to scroll down to other months and it's difficult to see highlighted days

aerobraking

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any problem with calendar. What's your exact problem can you please explain

I need A good overview for a week and month.

It's in my head that I saw that already in a Microsoft presentation of windows 10 mobile.

Google brings some articles where they say there are such views but the buttons for that are barely visible.

queentut16

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, calendar on W10 mobile is pretty huge step back from 8.1

You can get a week view if you put your phone in landscape mode, but it's pretty worthless - displays a grid of hour x day so at any one time you can only see a few time slots.

I've done all I can posting to Windows Feedback. Really really really hoping that once W10 is out that the dev team will shift gears to mobile and make calendar usable on a phone. I'm going to be utterly lost without the compact Week at a glance view of 8.1

update to add: I've now tried out Simple Calendar ... it's really nice. I can be less panicky about outlook now. thanks! (though I still want them to fix it)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium