(10166) screen freezes

Souradip Das

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
In my Lumia 730 running windows 10 10166 the screen freezes maximum time and I need to reboot the phone over and over again.... Is there any solution to the problem....

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I guess you are talking about this well known endless start screen loading loop? It's all over the board and you should search a little bit to find more about but in short, from my personal experience and I tried nearly everything there is no permanent solution, just a couple of tips & tricks that usually helps once when bug appears, tricks such as setting background to none and similar...

Hope that helps...

Souradip Das

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I guess you are talking about this well known endless start screen loading loop? It's all over the board and you should search a little bit to find more about but in short, from my personal experience and I tried nearly everything there is no permanent solution, just a couple of tips & tricks that usually helps once when bug appears, tricks such as setting background to none and similar...

Hope that helps...

No the screen freezes totally... (apart from the endless loop)....Suppose i can see an incoming call but the screen gets totally stuck.....and the call can't be received...or if i try to switch it off...but pressing the power button it shows the normal (slide down to power off) but it can't be slided down......as the screen is totally frozen!!!!

Igor Zagorujcenko

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
have same problem with L1520. at first it wasn't happening at all.after few days of using 10166, it is happening more frequently.and it is not "endless start screen loading loop".

Simon Willcock

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I have the same on a 930 - after most calls I have to hard reboot the phone as the screen stops responding to touch - i.e. cannot answer calls, drag down or unlock the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6