Can we please remove the black signal bar from the top?

Miffywiffy

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't see why it is there, I only want to see that info on the lock screen and notification tray, I don't need it showing all the time. Maybe even make a special tile to show that stuff? It just annoys me that it's always there and ruins the tile only look that I want.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
It used to only show when swiped which I liked better, but they've tried to andrify over time and this is the result.

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
It used to only show when swiped which I liked better, but they've tried to andrify over time and this is the result.

Pretty much, yeah. One of the cool parts of WP7/8 was the clean minimal look the start screen had with only the time showing (and the battery if it was low). As with many unique things about WP too many iOS and Android users complained and it was removed. Sigh.

Miffywiffy

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I just don't see why there cannot be an option to only show it if you swipe down or replace it with a tile. It's not turning it into Android at all, since on Android I can do what I want with it since it's more open. Just making it into a frustrating IOS experience where you have to put up or shut up.

Just ends up sending me back to Android :\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb