How to play OneDrive Music in Groove Music on Mobile?

buzlink

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have uploaded my music to OneDrive Music folder, and have Music Groove installed on my Lumia 635. I am not seeing my OneDrive music. Is there something else I need to do?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have uploaded my music to OneDrive Music folder, and have Music Groove installed on my Lumia 635. I am not seeing my OneDrive music. Is there something else I need to do?
Just to clarify, the songs are on Onedrive in a folder called 'Music' right? Because doing anything else means it won't show

buzlink

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Just to clarify, the songs are on Onedrive in a folder called 'Music' right? Because doing anything else means it won't show

I had my music in Music/iTunes Music/ As I had copied my library. I moved the files out of /iTunes Music/ into /Music. Signed out of my account and signed back in and the files started to show up.

Thanks.

buzlink

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I had my music in Music/iTunes Music/ As I had copied my library. I moved the files out of /iTunes Music/ into /Music. Signed out of my account and signed back in and the files started to show up.

Thanks.

OK, maybe not. I guess Groove was finding music on my SD card not syncing. Still not seeing OneDrive music.

dave_456

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
My music showed up almost instantly on my phone once I had uploaded it to OneDrive.

Make sure you are signed in, inside the Groove app. Push the hamburger, at the bottom is the sign in.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
OK, maybe not. I guess Groove was finding music on my SD card not syncing. Still not seeing OneDrive music.

Have you tried tapping on the blue words next to 'refine' and changed the the filter to streaming or all. If it's on available offline then your OneDrive music will never show.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
I had trouble with this too and never really resolved it. Now I've moved on to Windows 10 Mobile. But Microsoft published some steps to help make sure it's set up right, which sometimes helped me, so maybe search for that. Microsoft told me Streaming from OneDrive requires internet speed 4Mbps down and 1Mbps up to work properly, which i don't always have. Also, does Groove stream ok on your desktop/laptop? What device are you using? Just curious.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Not working for me either in win 10 build 10166. OneDrive music streaming worked perfectly in Music on win 8.1.

However, in vlc I can now navigate to the Xbox music folder and then into a folder called OneDrive cache where I am able to play all of my OneDrive music (only songs that were previously played on my device).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion