What are the features you loved the most in Windows 10 Mobile?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Small things missing in Windows 10 Mobile

That's what the insider program is for. Why not use that platform to do it? W10 mobile is far from finished.

This is just a user forum it's unlikely MS won't look here.

There's plenty of threads asking for this information already. Why not add your point of view there?

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site

consider setting a mp3 as ringtone...the particular mp3 should be in the ringtones folder of phone memory.In Windows 10 Mobile I expect a mp3 to be set as ringtone from anywhere, be it phone/SD card memory.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Suggest it in the Insider Program. That's the whole point behind it. Why be a part of it if you're not going to use it?

No doubt someone else has already suggested it.

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Why have to discuss here when there is an Insider App which is the DIRECT way to cite your suggestions to Microsoft?

Posting them here will limit the probability for Microsoft to hear your voice. Unless you have shared them to both.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
The Insider Feedback app is great, and I've used it a lot. But obviously the OP wants to talk about it, instead of just telling Microsoft. There's no discussion with the feedback, there's only posting and upvoting, basically.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The Insider Feedback app is great, and I've used it a lot. But obviously the OP wants to talk about it, instead of just telling Microsoft. There's no discussion with the feedback, there's only posting and upvoting, basically.

This^^.

I too get the impression that the OP want's to initiate a discussion and that the use of past tense - "loved" is a typo; as opposed to
Share your opinions on features u love the most in Windows 10 Mobile...

Personally, It's far too early to say what I like about the preview as I am not running the latest build yet.

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
Maybe he just wanted some opinions on what everyone liked about windows 10. Everyone acted like he asked a terrible question. I would like to hear about the great new things on windows 10 myself. user opions is sometimes better than just reading what is going to be different.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What major features is Windows 10 Mobile bring beside continuum?

To me windows 10 is a whole UI redesign.

People are getting excitied when features from Windows 8.1 are missing and then Microsoft adds these SAME missing features back to the windows 10 mobile build... What???

A "Restart/reboot" option would be nice
A "close all" in the multitasking screen would be nice.

These are FEATURES. Not a background behind live tiles....

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
What major features is Windows 10 Mobile bring beside continuum?

To me windows 10 is a whole UI redesign.

People are getting excitied when features from Windows 8.1 are missing and then Microsoft adds these SAME missing features back to the windows 10 mobile build... What???

A "Restart/reboot" option would be nice
A "close all" in the multitasking screen would be nice.

These are FEATURES. Not a background behind live tiles....
OKAY we now know what you dont like. Is there anything you do Like. The forum asked what do you like about windows 10. I ve seen lots of what people dont like.

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Maybe he just wanted some opinions on what everyone liked about windows 10. Everyone acted like he asked a terrible question. I would like to hear about the great new things on windows 10 myself. user opions is sometimes better than just reading what is going to be different.

Yeah the OP asked what new features that we are LIKING and the first several replies are about what they want and other complaints. LOL Wow.

There are indeed some great features that I do in fact miss when I usually roll back to Windows 8.1 after trying each build for a few days to test and give feedback.

There is no "Office" app like before but WORD preview is pretty cool. There are some cool features in that and I have a little more control of where I am saving the file in onedrive etc from within the WORD app compared to the old WORD in the OFFICE app.

The new GROOVE MUSIC app shows some potential. It is sometimes buggy to not return back where I left off though.
But so was XBOX MUSIC app.

The new Weather app looks great!

Microsoft Edge has a few glitches but it generally loads webpages faster.

The People tab takes time to grow on you but it indeed IS WORKING.
It is feeding Facebook, Twitter and VK no problem.

I forget it is there but there is a FLASHLIGHT switch in the extended settings pull down menu.

Those are some neat things so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786