Download hasn't worked help needed

Tom Hayes

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Ok I recently got a Lumia 930.
Its a really nice phone but it has meant I no longer need my 520 which has been an amazing phone for the price. I decided to download Windows 10 mobile 10149 onto my Lumia 520. This after a very long time final managed to load and the more I used it the faster it got which was nice. I was even starting to think of downloading the preview on my main phone.

I then tried to download the next build. This didn't work, it got partway but got stuck. I then tried to go a do a reset on my phone in the hope that it would help. Now my phone is stuck on the loading page with the picture of the cogs turning. each time I put my phone on it gets to about 25% loaded but then gets no further.

Is there anything I can do. I don't want to send my phone of as its too much effort for such a cheep phone that is not my main. I have downloaded the Windows Phone Recovery Tool and it cant seem to find my device. what should I do other than leave the phone :)

Japser

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
You should keep trying with the Recovery Tool. My phone was once stuck in a boot loop and was only recognized for a couple seconds at a time. But I kept trying until it finally worked.

Tom Hayes

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
At the moment it has restarted a few times on its own but I have the recovery minimised Ill keep it up to see if it is recognised for any time period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12