Apps that don't work properly on Windows 10 Mobile

iradeut

Jun 27, 2005
Visit site
I have Windows 10 Developer Preview installed on a spare Lumia 920, and I'm just beginning to play around with it. One app that I've encountered that doesn't work properly is the Accuweather app, which does not have a functioning live tile, in spite of a hard reset and multiple reinstalls. I'm wondering if others have encountered apps that don't behave properly in Windows 10 Mobile? I can't seem to find a thread that is specific to this topic.

--Ira

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious too. For me, none of the photography apps I use (Fhotoroom, Afterlight, Watermark Me) worked in a previous build. That's keeping me away from the Insider program until the next build.

netmann

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
MS is working hard to fix the MS core apps work with W10 mobile. Since W10m has not yet been officially released, you should not expect the 3rd party apps work in Win10m without any issues.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Truecaller is not working yet. As long as photography apps are concerned, I mostly use Gloomlogue and Fantasia Painter. Fantasia Painter always worked with W10 TP, Gloomlogue was not working until previous update to Photos app. So, Gloomlogue is working absolutely fine now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett