How?s your Experience on Lumia 925 running Windows 10 Mobile preview?

H3rve

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I have previously installed windows 10 mobile preview up to build 10166 on Fast ringer, all three times I had to return to WP8 to make use of my phone. I?ve experienced laggings and apps not working as they should. I know all these builds are still on beta but from what I can see some are happy to run WP10 previews on their phones without having any major issues. I?m starting to think it?s the 925 that has the issue. Is there anyone that is running WP10 preview without major issues? (e.g. after starting or waking the phone, the start screen loads up for about 2-4 min before you can see it)

ArrowQueen

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Don't worry I had the same problems on my 925. Loading screen, apps not working as they should etc. I tried the first and the last build (10166) are rolled back both times to WP8.1.

Tim Benjamin

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
This is the first one I have used for more than a day, currently over a week. Some apps aren't available, others don't work as before, but overall it is a usable phone at this point. Battery usage is up somewhat, but I must say that I am fiddling with it much more than I would if still on 8.1. At this point I feel it is worth it just to get used to the new W10 ways of doing things. Unless something goes bad wrong, I'll use until the next release is available. The main thing is, I can make and receive calls and messages, and I can make it through a usual day at work on a full charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss