Groove in WIndows 10 Mobile - Can't Find and Play Music That is NOT In Collection

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
There are days I want to stream an album that is not in my collection. That was possible with XBOX Music and also with Groove on Windows 10. But with Groove on Windows 10 mobile, if you try to search for an album not in your collection, it will not find you and ask you to search the store. You do that and your only option is to buy the album. Anyone else been met with this problem?

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
That feature has not yet been enabled on Groove for Win10 Mobile. Radio has also not yet been fixed.

The best work around I can recommend is to "add to collection" on your desktop and then stream on mobile.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
That feature has not yet been enabled on Groove for Win10 Mobile. Radio has also not yet been fixed.

The best work around I can recommend is to "add to collection" on your desktop and then stream on mobile.

Or if I don't want it in my collection, make it to a misc. playlist for now. Just glad I am not losing my mind...LOL.

GMJeff

Feb 15, 2007
Visit site
Your not the only one. The replies are correct. Microsoft for some reason has left the feature out of the mobile Windows 10 for some reason.
My Xbox music pass has already been renamed to Groove music pass according to my account online, but still no good on my 1520 with build 10166 installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire