Can't Update store

TimN_FL

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am currently in the process of setting up a new Lumia 640XL to the latest build of windows 10 mobile (10166). Everything else seems to be working fine except I . I have the update can't get the latest update of the store on my other phones (1520, 635), but I can't seem to get the store to update this phone. This is making me wonder if I am getting all of my updates from the store. For other apps I can browse to the store and\or uninstall\re-install, but there doesn't seem to be a way to force things like the store to update. I have tried checking for app updates and checking for phone updates and none of them find anything. Any suggestions?

rospower96

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I think its because they changed something that the store is only usable on the 10240 build on pc maybe they made something wrong and its kinda on mobile too (store thinks you are running an old version of win10) well anyway im sure the new build will fix it. And many think it will be released this week :D

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. Did a hard reset today and now it's not finding any updates for the store. My version is 7.1.2015, but I remember there was an update to the store just a few days ago...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss