The Windows 10 update ruined my Lumia 520 phone, how can I fix it?

ganga rapu

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
windows 10 update ruined my lumia 520 phone

my phone is continously switching off while using and as well as when speaking over the phone.i tried using lumia software recovery tool as well as windows recovery tool but no luck(showing operation failed) and i tried hard reset and normal reset in phone but the spinning gears were not coming...and even connected with other pcs to update but didnt helped me and i have also performed with different usb cables ,batteries etc but no result and finally contacted nokia service centre he is saying that there is problem with mother board it costs around 3960(India Rs)(62US$)if anyone had any solution plz kindly reply me

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: windows 10 update ruined my lumia 520 phone

It does sound like a hardware issue. LRT should work irrelevant of the installed OS.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

You need to read and understand the consequences of what a badly installed (or in this case unfinished) software can do. If Lumia Software Recovery Tool or Windows Software Recovery Tool didn't work for you then you'll have to flash your phone using Nokia Product Support Tool. Look it up online, the instructions are pretty basic but you'll need patience to get through.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

ganga rapu

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site

dear pankaj iam getting errors like
update(error during receiving list of data packages)
recovery failed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo