Did the W10M 'Developer Update' screw up your phone?

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I got the 'Developer Update' for my Windows 10 Mobile a few days ago, and ever since, my phone has been sluggish and randomly reboots and apps keep closing. Does any one else have this issue after that update? It was perfectly fine and running amazing with the latest Insider Build, but this update ruined it. Is there a way to roll back the update without having to hard reset the phone?

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have the exact same problems, my phone got very unresponsive apps are crashing a lot random reboots occur daily and between I have to restart it manually multiple times a day. I will revert back to 8.1 tonight and hope for the new build to come soon.

A hard reset will not remove the update because it only resets the current installed software but don't removes updates.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Most people seem to have the best luck for a stable update by doing a hard reset after updating. You might want to try the hard reset now to see if your device improves!

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know but I have to revert back to 8.1 anyway cause I need to test my cars bluetooth so I won't bother with another reset of this IP build. Nevertheless I will jump on the next build again as soon as available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss