Anybody here who had had just upgraded your Nokia 720 to Windows 10?

Markus Angel

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I had upgraded my Nokia 720 5 days ago, and it seem like it's really cool and an awesome platform...BUT, the problem were:
1. camera not working
2. facebook and other social media were not working too.
3. in short, you only have your windows screen, menu and setup like your handy laptop, but you cannot do anything at all.

ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT TO MAKE IT WORKING SMOOTHLY?

I really love windows 10, since my laptop is run with it. I hope it'll work with my Nokia 720 too. (For now, I let somebody reset my Nokia 720 back to W8.1 again.

sharadh

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I made the jump to win10 when 166 was launched. Although i was happy with the overall performance but small problems like the camera not working once in a while and apps on sd card not launching after a restart really frustrated me but still i stuck with it. But one day i required my camera for something important n kaboom...the much hated green screen appeared...! That was the tipping point for me. Resetting back to 8.1 was the first thing I did after coming back home. Hoping the upcoming version fixes these issues as its what holding people back from using it in their daily driver....atleast for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss