Defeat other OS with Windows 10 Mobile?

Rohit Satheesan

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Defeat other OS with Windows 10 Mobile

I am a big fan of windows..in pc world windows are rocking..
But windows mobile OS is not..I am not satisfied with the features added in the windows 10 mobile preview..They are adding good features..like..more privacy in message notifications..gif support..

But they are not considering many other features which are very popular in other OSes.Still microsoft is hanging with Bluetooth.why don't they put wifi transfer in OS.
Then the ability to show the contacts with similar phone numbers when we type the mobile numbers..these are some examples..please tell the features you need..ley me hope Mocrosoft will notice this...

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Defeat other OS with Windows 10 Mobile

But windows mobile OS is not..I am not satisfied with the features added in the windows 10 mobile preview..They are adding good features..like..more privacy in message notifications..gif support..

But they are not considering many other features which are very popular in other OSes.Still microsoft is hanging with Bluetooth.why don't they put wifi transfer in OS.
Then the ability to show the contacts with similar phone numbers when we type the mobile numbers..these are some examples..please tell the features you need..ley me hope Mocrosoft will notice this...
Showing contacts while typing numbers is in the OS now. They are actually listening now lol

sai swaroop patro

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Yes it does need much new features. Left side of the start screen should be filled with some feature. Action centre should be able to control downloads , music. Direct opening of notifications from lock screen should be must. Slide show of background wallpapers must be brought. Phone should be able to say the size of available software updates. And etc.......

sai swaroop patro

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Yes it does need much new features. Left side of the start screen should be filled with some feature. Action centre should be able to control downloads , music. Direct opening of notifications from lock screen should be must. Slide show of background wallpapers in the start screen must be brought. Phone should be able to say the size of available software updates. And etc.......

sai swaroop patro

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

All must see this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAeYtz1evyI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans