Build 10512 quiet hours problem

Ssrki

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
After update problem with quiet hours is back like on build 10142. In notification center icon can't be off, it always flicker. Anyone have same problem and any resolve?

wicked alchemist

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Yes, i have been facing the same issue as well ever since i updated my device to 10512 build, quiet hours in notification area doesn't go off. It keeps blinking & battery heats up too. Have turned off all the background apps and checked this whole thing again but the battery doesn't cool. Have gone through Cortana settings to find this option but nothing found. Microsoft, please keep a check on it and come up with the best resolution ASAP.. Or please let us know if anyone has an option to turn quiet hours off?

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Yes, i have been facing the same issue as well ever since i updated my device to 10512 build, quiet hours in notification area doesn't go off. It keeps blinking & battery heats up too. Have turned off all the background apps and checked this whole thing again but the battery doesn't cool. Have gone through Cortana settings to find this option but nothing found. Microsoft, please keep a check on it and come up with the best resolution ASAP.. Or please let us know if anyone has an option to turn quiet hours off?

Quiet hours is OFF even if the quick action toggle blinks. You can still enable/disable quiet hours from Inside Cortana. Cortana->hamburger->Notes->QuietHours (I have the Italian version so I don't know if I wrote the correct path to the settings, anyway you'll find it one way or the other :) ).

In other words only the quick action is broken, so if your phone heats up it must be something else!

althetrainer

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I didn't have this problem until this week. I have preset my phone to go into quiet hours during my shuteye hours. It was working fine until last week when quiet hours became unreliable. The preset quiet hours works only randomly in different nights and I won't know until I check it each night before bed. I still can turn it on and off manually but it's just very frustrating because sometimes I forget and the phone wakes me up at night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium