Outlook mail not updating live tile

Carlos Gomes

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Just updated to 10512 and the Outlook Mail live tile does not show the last unread message. I can see the icon in the notification bar, but the live tile doesn't get updated.

Update: I've also noticed that the Groove Music tile also doesn't show the current playing artist...

Regards

Last edited:

raruhs

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi one question, did you get any sound notification when mails arrive? I cannot make it work. I have tried turning on-off the settings but nothing happens.

By the way, live tile works fine for me

I have Lumia 1520.3.

Regards,

anon(5841099)

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Just updated to 10512 and the Outlook Mail live tile does not show the last unread message. I can see the icon in the notification bar, but the live tile doesn't get updated.

Update: I've also noticed that the Groove Music tile also doesn't show the current playing artist...

Regards

A bit of a bump, but I also had this issue after upgrading from 8.1 to 10536.1004 recently, and it was eventually solved by a hard reset.

Now I have a new issue though... The live tile keeps telling me I have 1 unread mail even though that specific mail is read. So a constant "1" is shown on the tile, very annoying.

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
A bit of a bump, but I also had this issue after upgrading from 8.1 to 10536.1004 recently, and it was eventually solved by a hard reset.

Now I have a new issue though... The live tile keeps telling me I have 1 unread mail even though that specific mail is read. So a constant "1" is shown on the tile, very annoying.

Did you just try a normal restart? I also have the bug sometimes on the Phone, Messaging, and Outlook apps. Restarting the phone, then opening the culprit app fixes it for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven