Build 10512 Alarm & Clock issue

sklchan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The Alarm & Clock won't sound up most of the time. And if it trigger during the 1st Alarm then if you left it there (not touching the phone at all) then your next snooze or next Alarm event won't be trigger as it seem the popup notification of the 1st Alarm as long as it's not been click "OK" it will disallow the next event Alarm sound to trigger. This is the main unacceptable defect for build 10512 to be use as daily driver...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure that many people would have alarms set for just a few minutes apart, but I suppose that's possible.

Please leave feedback in the feedback app or upvote any item describing the same issue.

Acceptability of any Technical Preview build is dependant on the users own views.

Skyplanet

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
It seems that if there is an event notification popup such as a calendar reminder currently active, then this will prevent the alarm from sounding.

Whenever my alarms have failed to sound there is always an unrelated popup present.

sklchan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes that's the reason, but during the overnight sleep there's near to 100% notification from social apps or other reminder and this will cause sure no alarm during the morning... :unhappysweat:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes that's the reason, but during the overnight sleep there's near to 100% notification from social apps or other reminder and this will cause sure no alarm during the morning... :unhappysweat:

You might want to take a look at this app called "Talking Alarm Clock" I have used this for almost 2 years has never let me down

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05