Today's One Drive etc updates snarling up my Store and crashing it: anyone else?

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930, latest TP (was installed from a total reset).

Today my Mail was behaving strangely (some messages simply won't open, and after trying to open them nothing else would respond: other messages, menu icon, even the Home key was slow to do anything. Even after being shut down from the app window and reopened, this behaviour was getting worse. Two restarts failed to fix it.

Went to Store to see if Mail And Calendar had been updated. Found instead:

Windows Map (never starts downloading)
Windows Calculator (never starts downloading)
One Drive (never gets beyond 0.1MB)
Windows Camera (ditto)
Microsoft Photos (never starts downloading)

The Store app sits there idle, as though locked up in the traffic of these attempts to update. Eventually it crashes to the desktop.

Is there a solution better than factory resetting yet again?
Thanks,

alexfreeman37

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issue on my Lumia 925 (10.0.10512.1000). Started today and I can't download any apps and the store crashes when I try to browse.

Tonytoronto2015

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
exactly same happening to me, nokia 925. started yesterday with camera and photos app not updating. same 5 apps now on queue. mail and calendar apps no longer running

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I gave up and reinstalled. This build's been strangely difficult for me, since most people seem to be having a great time with it.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
exactly same happening to me, nokia 925. started yesterday with camera and photos app not updating. same 5 apps now on queue. mail and calendar apps no longer running

I check for updates daily and I was able to download the photos and camera update with no issues.

Other apps download with no issues.

However, the only issue I have noticed in the past few days is onedrive always has an update. I can update it now and if I check store in 5 minutes, it's there again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss