Missing Voicemail Number - AT&T W10 10512

mejifair

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Update - I am sorry it is build 10512...

Hello - I did a full reset on my Lumia 1520 yesterday, and now the voicemail number is missing and I cannot setup my voicemail. This did not happen the last time I reset my phone, and I know the number is not the same as my cell phone number.

Does anyone know how to find my voicemail number to get visual voicemail setup again? Not sure why this happened this time.

Thanks!

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same thing. I would check with your network - they will have a number for your voicemail service (a three-digit code, at least it is for me in my country).

However, despite entering the right number, I still had problems. Hopefully the next build in the next couple of days might cure this issue. As with all problems with the Tech Preview, sometimes a full reset fixes issues (at the cost of your unsaved data and the time it takes to complete) but sometimes it's best just to use the Tech Preview for a ew days and then revert to 8.1. We're only meant to test it, submit feedback, and then await the next build but rather too many people are seeking to have it run instead of 8.1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos