WP10 Lumia 1020 Deteriorating

Blashkyrk

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia 1020 running WP10 Insiders Preview is deteriorating over time.
Running 10512 build and done so since it was released. It's not the usual lag with lock/home screen I'm talking about, got that also though.
But it's like every app starts getting slower over time until I reboot. This was not the behavior the first week. Typical problem is that tiles on home screen does not respond at all. Like Facebook and dialer. The indicate a "click" but nothing happens. I'm now typically rebooting twice a day to get it running at all. Did not experience this in the previous build.

renuzaki

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
My Lumia 1020 running WP10 Insiders Preview is deteriorating over time.
Running 10512 build and done so since it was released. It's not the usual lag with lock/home screen I'm talking about, got that also though.
But it's like every app starts getting slower over time until I reboot. This was not the behavior the first week. Typical problem is that tiles on home screen does not respond at all. Like Facebook and dialer. The indicate a "click" but nothing happens. I'm now typically rebooting twice a day to get it running at all. Did not experience this in the previous build.

Yes, it is! I have been using W10M on my L1020 for quite a while now (2 months plus straight daily use) until recently. Lately, it heats around camera. My phone switched off numerous times for over heating! Although its fixed almost in 10512 **** as I read so many comments and news that its getting smooth, fast and fluid bla bla... but actually over time it lags on my L1020. I charge 3-4 times a day -___-"' *sigh*
Beside that also there is camera lag in 1020. I think severe camera optimization for Lumia 1020 W10M, focus sucks, in timer pics where I had 20 pics clicked all had blur in same places (software/focus) problem.
lag
lag
lag

Ivan05il

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Charge it fully. Turn it off and on. Several times if necessary. I had the same problem with L1520, it became just a resuming hot brick. Now it plays nicely again.

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. Experienced this on my 830. It got so bad that I was forced to go back to 8.1on the weekend....couldn't hold out until the next build.

renuzaki

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Beside that also there is camera lag in 1020. I think severe camera optimization for Lumia 1020 W10M, focus sucks, in timer pics where I had 20 pics clicked all had blur in same places (software/focus) problem.

10536 is out.

Aul also addressed Lumia 1020 users who are disappointed that they can't take full advantage of their camera's features due to the lack of the Lumia Camera app on the Windows 10 Store. Aul says that the app will be available to download from the store later this fall, and users can either wait to download it then, or roll back to Windows Phone 8.1 to get the app back.

I damn hope so!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClareceKeard