Next Preview Available (10.0.10536.1004)

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Almost done . . . It's taken an hour to download, install and migrate the data. Currently at the "WE'RE GETTING THERE . . . and it will be worth the wait. Migrating your data (step 20 of 24)"

Update: WooHoo. 1 hour and 4 minutes total.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
was sitting at 0% for about 30min. then went to 25%. I may have seen a higher number but it was quickly at preparing to install after that and was sitting at 6% for another 10min, then 16% for another 15 or so.
Just be patient is the motto....
if you restart you may corrupt your download or installation files. I'd be careful.

installing now on mine. almost finished.

Last edited:

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
My installation got corrupted. Then I did hard reset and now preparing to instal is much faster. If someone reads this, do the hard reset before update. Even Gabe Aul suggested that once on twitter.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
My installation got corrupted. Then I did hard reset and now preparing to instal is much faster. If someone reads this, do the hard reset before update. Even Gabe Aul suggested that once on twitter.
yeah, that may be good since it's probably best to do hard reset after the update anyway

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Going to hard reset right now

EDIT: Just though about it I don't have access to a pc right now to go back to 8.1 incase I get stuck in the bootloop so if it doesn't update on it's own ok have to wait till tomorrow

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Going to hard reset right now

EDIT: Just though about it I don't have access to a pc right now to go back to 8.1 incase I get stuck in the bootloop so if it doesn't update on it's own ok have to wait till tomorrow

Hmmm, my 735 now got in bootloop. It was at ~90% installation and it just restarted and crashed. I'm taking it now to wprt, hope after that it'll upgrade successfully.

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Same issue with a Lumia 735. Crashed and now have a bootloop. I'm now using the recovery tool. It may just go back in its box and wait until WP 10 is official. A Moto X Pure is looking real good right now.

signal-2-noise

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I think my Lumia 930 took about 3 hours to completely update. Quiet Hours is fixed. Some new setting called zStorage is present but when clicked it goes back to the Start screen. Still checking other stuff out.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I think reverting back to WP8.1 and then starting fresh is faster way, good thing is that now it's direct update from WP8.1 to latest W10M build, for me it took about an hour to download and now installing.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
If they add Insider option to the Recovery Tool, it would be really great, downloading / updating will be lot easier and convenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs