Speech Download error

SiriuS_r3d

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I am on W10M TP latest update 10536.1004. I tried downloading speech recognition English (India) and English (UK). I got a message as "error downloading" just under the selected speech language. I tried resetting the mobile. revert back to 8.1 and then again to latest windows 10 build. but still I am getting this "error downloading" message and not able to download the speech language. Anybody else experiencing the same problem.?

jsmid6

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been having this issue for a while. I've tried removing insider, reinstalling and re-enrolling to no avail. I reset my phone completely today and it's still not downloading the speech language pack

Karkadann

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here... re-entering fast ring didn't solve the issue. Just like the previous build. I still can't see what MS fixed for this build, I still have all the old bugs from the previous build. =/

bsbharath1987

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Daniel Rubino [or another Writer] had pointed out that speech downloads will be available from 15th Sept., and trying to download it before then would result in errors. So, I waited till 15th and trying to download it but it still throws errors.

SiriuS_r3d

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Tried registering into fast ring again and went to speech setting. clicked 'retry' again. immediately went to phone updates in settings. checked for updated and it downloaded the speech pack.

still this is a bug, coz it has to redirect from speech settings than doing checking for updates manually. or probably the modules are not complete yet. hopefully MS fixes it.

Karkadann

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
i am facing this issue with new lumia 950xl... i need to download speechs different from english but it is stuck in download error..

Same here in my 920. I've tried re-enrolling Windows Insider but it didn't work. It's the same thing every f***ing time they release a new build. I really like Windows 10 Mobile, but MS is making it harder to love.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium