People, Calendar, and Mail apps not synching with MS account. How do I fix?

Planblover08

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
When installing the latest build of windows 10 mobile on 9/16/2015. I realized my people, mail, and calendar will not sync to my outlook acct. I've tried adding the outlook acct several times via all three apps and it keeps saying that the acct is already added. How do I get the apps to sync with my outlook contacts, mail and calendar?

Joost

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Outlook acct not syncing to W10 Mobile. Affected apps People, Calendar, and Mail. How do I get t

I have the same problem. have you found a solution?

Planblover08

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Outlook acct not syncing to W10 Mobile. Affected apps People, Calendar, and Mail. How do I get t

No I haven't. But need a solution asap.

Planblover08

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

FYI. I rolled back to WP8.1. There are several posts about this issue on answers.microsoft.com with no resolution.
Will not be updating to WP10 when release unless I know this is resolved.

Planblover08

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

FYI. I rolled back to WP8.1. There are several posts about this issue on answers.microsoft.com with no resolution.
Will not be updating to WP10 when released unless I know this is resolved.

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It's a head scratcher since many folks do not have this issue with same build.
It would definitely be a deal breaker for me if syncing didn't work with ALL my accounts.

(I have Gmail, Corporate Exchange 2010, and Microsoft Online)

My only issue is I can't actually trust the notification "count" for unread messages. Not too big of an issue in the short run since I get a steady flow 24\7 of incoming.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I've encountered mail not syncing a couple of times and found the solution to go to the People app.

Go to settings and then press and hold on the account until a menu with sync pop out. just tap on sync then you should be good.

Beercules

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem as a thread author. And the sync method as Greedo_greedy offered does not work since there is no Outlook account to sync, since the error comes up then you try to add.

Strange thing is that if you use search in People, I can find all the contacts, but they are not shown, nor in the People, nor synced with programs like Viber.

Is the Hard reset the only solution or does anyone have any idea how to fix this matter?

Edit: probably I will have to go for a hard reset, since Photos are not opening anymore :(

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I did the hard reset when my email was in a syncing loop. Sometimes if I tap my yahoo account, if not syncing, will delete then add again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans