Latest Preview build?

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!
Where can I follow the official status for builds on rings? And how can I report a bug/issue with the build I am using? Because the default Feedback app is apparently limited to the local version which I don't think the MS developers care that much about. I am in Turkey but using my phone in region/language selections set to US.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Thanks!
Where can I follow the official status for builds on rings? And how can I report a bug/issue with the build I am using? Because the default Feedback app is apparently limited to the local version which I don't think the MS developers care that much about. I am in Turkey but using my phone in region/language selections set to US.
Windows Central is good on maintaining where Windows 10 Mobile is. When a new Slow Ring build is released Windows Central will release it.
Just use the feedback app. You're on the latest Slow Ring build so Microsoft will still be interested. There's always a chance a bug you report hasn't been fixed yet so report it anyways. It can't hurt. Lots and lots of feedback.

omerfbingol

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Windows Central is good on maintaining where Windows 10 Mobile is. When a new Slow Ring build is released Windows Central will release it.
Just use the feedback app. You're on the latest Slow Ring build so Microsoft will still be interested. There's always a chance a bug you report hasn't been fixed yet so report it anyways. It can't hurt. Lots and lots of feedback.

By latest slow ring build, do you mean the latest build ever, or the latest build so far?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
By latest slow ring build, do you mean the latest build ever, or the latest build so far?
So far, hopefully. The Windows Insider program is supposed to continue after the release of Windows 10 Mobile like it did for Windows 10 and there should be new Slow Ring builds after that. However, I don't know if you should expect another Slow Ring build until RTM release since Microsoft is really trying to pump out Fast Ring builds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes