My issues with music & photos apps past & present

rld082982

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
-My 640, running latest build of wm10, is unable to be recognized on several computers that I've connected it to, therefore I can't sync any of my music. Anyone else having this issue?
-Music subscription (from Zune services), I downloaded songs to my collection (knowing that I will no longer have access to them when sub ran out) but now I have a ton of essentially dead files infesting my collection, that I will have to manually go through and purge out. Or is there another way??
-Most the time, when I have downloaded PURCHASED songs to my device, then go to play them... I'm told that I can't. Even though I bought them, and downloaded them.
-Photos app, Duplicates... duplicates everywhere. I see 2, 3, sometimes 4 of the same photo clumped together, when I know there is only one version of it on OneDrive.
-Non related photos/music issue.... MSN Weather live tile, I can't determine when it decides to update it's location. It still thinks I'm where I was at yesterday, 100 miles away... it hasn't updated to my current location. All loc based services are on.

rld082982

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Another issue I have, when I can get music to sync to my phone.... then open up Groove, it does not show what I had just synced. If I go to the file manager on the phone... it's there, and can play... but doesn't show up in Groove!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro