Is LinkedIn contact sync gone for good?

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Has there been any word if LinkedIn contact syncing is gone for good?

If so this would be one of the many step backwards for Windows Phone 10.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Easiest work around is to create an Outlook.com email address if you don't have one. Then in People, Connect LinkedIn. Add the account to your phone, make sure Contacts and selected to Sync in the account settings and there are all the contacts.

breaker119

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The app shows that it has the ability to sync contacts, but when you tap the button to do so it just takes you to the Add Accounts screen and there's no LinkedIn account. It's already tied I my primary MS account and my LinkedIn contacts are already there and linked

OsnaStonie

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Easiest work around is to create an Outlook.com email address if you don't have one. Then in People, Connect LinkedIn. Add the account to your phone, make sure Contacts and selected to Sync in the account settings and there are all the contacts.

Does not work for me. I can see them in outlook.com (and even link them to matching entries) but they are NOT synced to contacts on my Lumia 950, only the "native" contacts I inserted into outlook.com appear on my mobile device.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Get an android or iPhone. It works good there! Apparently there are no updates on that app for windows phones whether u face the problem or not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans