10536 for slow insiders

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 1020.
I think I read somewhere the model was now supported, but maybe I'm wrong .__.

You installed the Windows Insider app, enrolled in the program, selected slow ring, and you're still on 8.1 ?
That's plain wrong. Check if your Windows Insider says you're in the Insider Slow ring (open the app, and go to about), and then go to phone update and click check for updates.

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I switched to Fast Ring and an update is downloading. Weird that the Slow Ring did not detect the windows 10 build. Now, I will cross my fingers that the build does not brick my phone or somethong haha.

Compiux

May 24, 2014
Visit site
I've experienced several problems. I expected problems but, in all honesty, they are kinda annoying... and yet, expected.

There is an issue with the home screen getting stuck on "Resuming" (Yes, Home Screen)
Live Tiles do not update accordingly to the application data (Mail, facebook, messaging)
Lock Screen suffers the same problem mentioned above, this (I believe) is caused because the live tiles and not the lock screen itself
Powering the phone to unlock it has a strange behavior. The background appears (onlye the BG) the screen flickers and only then appears the date, time, quick icons, etc.
Can't take photos from Whatsapp
Pinning things to home is awfully buggy.

And those are the things I've experienced. I already reported them to MS via the feedback app. If you're on slow ring and do not have those issues... I would sugest you to stay in your current build.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
I used slow ring for WP8.1 GDR 2 update many time during last few weeks, nothing except GDR 2 was available on slow ring, but don't know current status.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I've experienced several problems. I expected problems but, in all honesty, they are kinda annoying... and yet, expected.

There is an issue with the home screen getting stuck on "Resuming" (Yes, Home Screen)
Live Tiles do not update accordingly to the application data (Mail, facebook, messaging)
Lock Screen suffers the same problem mentioned above, this (I believe) is caused because the live tiles and not the lock screen itself
Powering the phone to unlock it has a strange behavior. The background appears (onlye the BG) the screen flickers and only then appears the date, time, quick icons, etc.
Can't take photos from Whatsapp
Pinning things to home is awfully buggy.

And those are the things I've experienced. I already reported them to MS via the feedback app. If you're on slow ring and do not have those issues... I would sugest you to stay in your current build.

Same here, resuming both on the start and the lock screen. I thought slow ring is gonna be a bit more stable and polished.
I know there won't be much improvements in the official release since we're gonna get older build, i suppose, but i wish they could get rid of the resuming and loading screen as much as they can, at least on the start and the lock screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb