Windows 10 mobile Issues in Action center, photos, camera. How can I fix them?

charish putta

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile Issues in Action center, photos, camera.

I'm running WM10 on my 1020 since many updates I've had issue with brightness control in action center for lower brightness it gives a medium brightness level and vice versa. This existed since many builds in my phone.
Photos app after a recent update became laggy and sometimes does not save cropped or edited photo. I know it's TP but i notice a huge difference in resolution of photos compared to lumia camera and it doesn't save a 5MP and 38MP separately but i've read it does save different resolution in some posts.

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 mobile Issues in Action center, photos, camera.

I too have the 1020 I found it still takes full res images but half the file size they used to be? And like you say no 5mp file.

Image quality is ok though, except for the odd photo that either doesn't save or has dark lines through it?

Also finding it hard to launch the camera, lots of crashes or long waits to start up

Overall there are lots of issues around the camera, photos app and action centre!

Really hope the next update starts to improve on these? But I guess its possible its just firmware issues? Very surprised they haven't released any firmware to assist?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo