Video editing app on 10 mobile?

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Movie Maker and several others I tried won't download. Always error when trying to download on w10 mobile. Do u have any that actually download?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Movie Maker and several others I tried won't download. Always error when trying to download on w10 mobile. Do u have any that actually download?

If you see errors, haven't you tried installing to phone storage or even doing a hard reset. That is actually the best video editing app in the store (imo)

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
No dude, did a clean install. It's amazing MS has overlooked this functionality in w10 mobile...it used to be previously built into the photo video editor

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
No dude, did a clean install. It's amazing MS has overlooked this functionality in w10 mobile...it used to be previously built into the photo video editor
Microsoft didn't overlook this functionality. You were just lucky that the app was preinstalled on your phone. Anyway, if you go to the store on your phone and check under MY APPS, you still may find the app and you can reinstall it from there.

Once again, I have to stress the fact that the Windows 10 Mobile Preview is not meant to be your daily driver. It is solely for test purposes and feedback. If you expect the full functionality in W10M, you probably shouldn't be a Windows Insider to begin with!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro