How do I get some call blockers on Windows 10 mobile latest build?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how do i get some call blocker on windows 10 mobile latest build?

i have installed latest build and than do the factory reset for best performance problem is that now call sms filter is gone and when i go to settings phone and choose app there is no option to chose for blocking or caller id. Can i somehow download it from store somehow (i was trying to find call sms filter and call block in store but its not there) i somehow manage to find call sms filter from browser but it is no longer supported so it cant be installed. call blocking is essential feature for me and that new option worked great on previous builds but i dont know how to get it after factory reset please help...

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i get some call blocker on windows 10 mobile latest build?

Currently the Call+SMS filter or the built-in call blocker doesn't work on the latest preview build.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i get some call blocker on windows 10 mobile latest build?

Would love to know when this will work again as I am getting hacked off with PPI calls in the UK. The block option appears if you Press and hold the number but does not block.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I believe TrueCaller can block calls, but not sure how well that works in this latest build. Haven't yet had the opportunity to test it. You may want to give it a try and report back to us so others will know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium