Battery is getting worse on 10536

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what goes on with this build but apart from the performance getting worse over time that a lot of people notice I am seeing major battery performance issues over time too.

After first installing battery seems to be lasting longer than previous build but as the days go by it is getting worse and worse..
Today my battery stands at 50% at 10.40, dropping from 100% at 7am with only a couple of checks of notification's.

I don't use glance and my phone is idle most of the time I am at work...hoping the new build comes soon before my 1520 dies within an hour of charge.

Gunzta

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Its a known issue causing the OS to degrade over time. MS know about it and are working on fix. Follow Gabe on Twitter for updates. The new build out this week will fix it if you can last that long, if not then hard reset. I hard reset this morning because of this.

Its most likely a stuck task that is causing the battery drain. My phone was constantly warm like the CPU was being hit fairly hard. Interface was sticky and no longer smooth. After reset, all good again until new build drops. :)

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I knew about the degrading and certainly experienced that but didn't realise battery was affected too.
Last few day's it has really gone down hill...have to wait it out for the new build and keep the phone plugged into the usb at work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99