Installation failed while downgrading from Windows phone 10 to Windows phone 8.1 pls help me, what should I do?

Vishnu Prasad2

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Installation failed while downgrading from Windows phone 10 to Windows phone 8.1 pls help me

Installation failed while downgrading from Windows phone 10 to Windows phone 8.1 pls help me, i tried hard reset,restart everything pls help me i tried windows recovery tool it showes an error pls watch screenshot Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Installation failed while downgrading from Windows phone 10 to Windows phone 8.1 pls help me

You're not giving us enough information to know what's really going on. The WDRT (Windows Device Recovery Tool) should work. I've had instances where it didn't. The tool once attempted to put my L830 into flashing mode, where it remained for about one second after which the L830 did a soft reset. This disconnected the L830 from the PC so I tried again... and again.. and again... always with the same outcome.

The only workaround I found was to use the NokiaSoftwareUpdaterForRetail_4.3.2.exe instead of the Windows Device Recovery Tool. Try it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos