Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I can confirm that sync between desktop edge and mobile edge works, but it needs a couple of hours to get the job done. My favourites are synced now.

btw, dont know if you noticed, but you can now change edge's default search provider, from bing to...something else :)

pthomasn

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Installed on 640Xl, battery drains faster than in 8.1. Photo app crashes, camera night pictures blurred and not clear at all.Phone getting heated up

LumiaWorld

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Based from the posts here looks like this build STILL doesn't work well with the 520 and other 512MB devices. Sad. I was so excited to try out Windows 10 Mobile after Dan said on his video that this build is the best and most stable build yet.

Well, I guess the waiting game continues! If there's one thing Microsoft taught me, it's definitely the word patience.

Kris Muylaert

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
After some installation issues (2 times revert to 8.1 and 2 times hard reset) build is running fine now on my lumia 920. Issues I have noticed till now:
- not all text messages are downloaded
- cannot connect to corporate wifi

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
After some installation issues (2 times revert to 8.1 and 2 times hard reset) build is running fine now on my lumia 920. Issues I have noticed till now:
- not all text messages are downloaded
- cannot connect to corporate wifi

Maybe text message backup is not on for (all time). To download all messages, just go to messaging settings then, select if you want to download all the messages for All Times (not just for the past week). That should fix it :)

white_Shadoww

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Based from the posts here looks like this build STILL doesn't work well with the 520 and other 512MB devices. Sad. I was so excited to try out Windows 10 Mobile after Dan said on his video that this build is the best and most stable build yet.

Well, I guess the waiting game continues! If there's one thing Microsoft taught me, it's definitely the word patience.

I really wanted to try this build. But, 520 is my only phone and if it stopped working, that won't be any good for me.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't yet updated to 10572, no wifi

But on 10549, I have this issue.

If I edit photos using lumia creative studio, the first few photos will be editable and I can save, no issues. But at some point, when you select edit a photo using the photos app, the lumia creative studio option moves to the top of the list of edit softwares and then you can't edit the photo. Try any photo and it won't work. You get a notification saying

"Something went wrong
Your edit was not applied. Try applying the edit again, or exit Creative Studio and reopen it"

Can someone try editing lots of photos one after the other using Lumia Creative Studio and see if they see the same problem. Try at least a dozen

This is an irritating issue as I have hundreds of photos to edit

Thank you

Apoc08

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any problems concerning touch on Lumia 1520, it was working fine last night. But as of this morning its being erratic. I enter whatsapp for example and the phone goes crazy, it presses random letter and its not responsive. Same thing happened on previous build 10549

Valtheus

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 640 Dual Sim: decided to do the leap of faith last night. Hard reset in W8.1, install, and hard reset again after W10 finished. All seems to be working fine for the dual sim, so don't fear to install. Haven't removed the second line tiles from the home screen, so haven't experienced any bugs with messaging and phone apps.

Performance is close to 8.1 but not just there yet. I get the resuming screen along with scrolling glitches here and there (mostly in the store app). Notification center works as intended with minor hiccups when opening some times.

Only bad thing is that now i wouldn't stand to go back to 8.1, if something goes wrong. ;-P

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Im not sure if this is suppose to happen but I only have a select few interest in my Cortana notebook. This is the same if I try US or AUS Cortana. Was fine before the update. I have cortana tips, finance, meetings and reminders, new and weather. No package tracking, nearby events, film trailers etc. /facepalm other than that this build is fantastic on my 930

amcluesent

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Installed 10572, hard reset then restored from backup, so how do I remove the apps listed as 'pending'? Seems these are apps longer available in app store?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism