Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Alescro

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else facing below issues -

1. WhatsApp tile size can't be made large, only small and medium. Notifications not shown on lock scr and tile even when I selected WhatsApp for detailed message on lock scr. Reinstalled, but it's not helping. Even did soft reset.

2. Motion data and Nokia acc updates failing with error

Me! And about the first point, I don't understand if it's a general issue or it's just a few people's bum deal. :)

ltomovski

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Motion data not working for me too.. Microsoft Health no longer keeps track of steps I make .. I want that back :)
Fresh install from 8.1 on 930

safariking

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else facing the following problem? Sometimes when i unlock my phone getting black scree n with stripes only way to get it away is turning it off by holding power button any solution? Lumia 1320 here

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm running it on a 1320. So far so good, although it did take 3 attempts and a boot loop! Took an age to install, but we'll worth the effort.

Runs quite well on the old girl. Very little / negligible lagging. No resuming issues. Looks nice on a huge screen. Battery drain is on a par with 8.1, which surprised me. My only issue is store downloads take an age. I end up killing WiFi then reconnecting, and away it goes. Edge is pretty quick as well. The Fitbit app was up and running in no time. Bluetooth picked up my flex straight away.

So far so good. It actually feels like MSFT are getting somewhere. This is a huge improvement after the last build, and it seems to have hushed some of the haters, which is worth it on it's own.

These are my own opinions, and are therefore, subjective.

Kris Muylaert

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Maybe text message backup is not on for (all time). To download all messages, just go to messaging settings then, select if you want to download all the messages for All Times (not just for the past week). That should fix it :)

For previous builds, always restored all text messages fine. Now only some old and some recent, but not all.
I already tried switching the parameters, but no luck

stefan072

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Updated yesterday to 10.0.10549.4 - everything fine so far... Some problems with saving contacts without any contact account. Adding accounts worked.

Updated now to 10.0.10572.0 - not possible to add any E-Mail Account :/ Code: 0x8004010f

This is on my Lumia 640XL

If someone know a workaround or fix, pls let me know :)

Nekusta

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
In the previous builds I had one issue where most of the apps that I had installed on the SD card weren't working properly. Random crashes, app launch fails, laggy and just basically not working like they would when they were installed onto phone memory. I had to uninstall the app or move it to the phone memory to get it to work properly. Does anyone still have that problem? I don't want to reset my phone just to be forced to go back to 8.1
Using a Lumia 720 here.

Nikhil Jaiswal

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I got lumia 1320. Everything working fine till here. The new built is fast as compared to previous builts but its taking a lot more time to charge the phone. One thing I miss the most is cortana reading the messages loudly.

MACRM32

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Some of the quirks that were gone in previous builds are back. I can no longer download speech languages, meaning no Cortana; this was working on 549.

Also, my notifications won't show up either on glance or on the lock screen, this has never happened before.

Lastly, motion data fails to update from the store.

Battery wise, it's by far the best version yet, and I like the new fade animation when unlocking.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Some of the quirks that were gone in previous builds are back. I can no longer download speech languages, meaning no Cortana; this was working on 549.

Do you have Windows Insider app installed and configure for Fast ring? If not, install and configure it and then try downloading language.

Amit Singhania

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have Lumia 640, It took almost 1hr 30 min to upgrade to build 10572 from 8.1 after upgrate its took almost 5-7 min to restart my phone.
Soon after restart data migration started & one its completed it restarted again.
After restart is requesting PIN to enter, However it does not recognize my PIN, After so many failed attempt i forced to re-start my phone.

Now My phone is locked up !!! Message on screen " You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times. To try again, resart your device.

I have shutdown & restarted my phone 3-4 times, each time it takes 5-7 min to startup.

Nothing happning .. Please help !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3