Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Terrigno

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
To switch different keyboards go to setting >>keyboard ,region , time etc
And click add keyboard .
The update add nothing it it even didnt change the build number or firmware somehow it fixed downloading keyboards only but I still looking for issues

Seems smooth till now the only issue is the text messages not sync

Oh. I thought you meant different style and color keyboards.

Sherif Hafez

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Upgraded my L830 from 8.1 and then hard reset and everything is working fine except one thing, Vibrate on call connect or answered was on by default in build 10549, How do I enable this feature on this build?

David Hiatt

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Not gone, it's there in Settings but not working for now, maybe bug or something.

Mine works but it's laggy. When Cortona says I have a message I can say read it and it takes 10 sec or more to bring up the text to read. If there are back to back texts she might not read the 2nd one.

michalmiksatko

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
running on lumia 640 . Installation was a headache. I was trying to add additional keyboard and language and it kept failing. I had to go to Windows Insider App and enroll for more updates . After checking for more updates it downloaded more stuff and rebooted few more times . All working now . It is faster smoother . The only thing it doesn't work is visual voicemail on Tmobile network

Chris Jennings3

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Excellent Build, at least for me on my 640. Everything snappy, all the bugs appear to be fixed, haven't found any new ones yet. Performance is up to the standard of 8.1 and I think slightly better in places. RTM due in a couple of weeks so I expect the next build will be it, minus last minute updates as happened with the Desktop version. To improve on this would be out of this world. Apple and Android looks and feels so dated next to my Lumia. I have all three. To have this os on a the new 950 would be the ultimate Mobile phone. Saving hard, got to get one

Lobbie1978

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Is it still necessary to do a Factory Reset after installing Windows 10 Mobile from WP8.1 with this build?
I'm willing to do the update to build 10572, but I don't want to re-install everything again...

Lumia 920

vodda

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I can confirm today that motion data works for me (app still not updating, but seems like preinstalled app works) and microsoft health shows steps just fine.

The only problem for me is Cortana, cant get her to talk to me nor show interests (there is no battery drain from her either), while quiet hours works. Odd. oh..and default camera only taking photos in 1080p.

PS, L930

Najeeb Mansour

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
i update to this build 10572 - i having these problems:
facebook title is not working no live toast and live title not working also the landscape is not available when u try to setup the title.
notifications and actions when i try to arrange the quick actions and choose them its crash.
the problem of choose a ringtone for calls and sms is not available yet.
i also missing the programs that was available for w 8.1

chasvs

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
How can I install a Custom Ringtone? I have been able to do that since 8.1 and some of the earlier builds but for the last 2 builds I haven't been able to find the new ringtone after downloading. The only list of ringtones I see is the built in list. Anybody been able to add a new ringtone in this build?

YeahRrright

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
How can I install a Custom Ringtone? I have been able to do that since 8.1 and some of the earlier builds but for the last 2 builds I haven't been able to find the new ringtone after downloading. The only list of ringtones I see is the built in list. Anybody been able to add a new ringtone in this build?

Get this app "Ringtone Maker" https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fringtone-maker%2F9wzdncrfhvdm&token=X6XNrLo4 and make a ringtone from any audio file ON the phone. It will appear in the list then.

HXD

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Alright, here's my review.

This build is a HUGE improvement over any other previous one, in terms of Speed and Batter Life. I think it also resolves the Overheating issue. I was so exited once my device booted on to it, and I saw its Power.

But, as always with every build, the MS team fixes some bugs, and somehow they manage to **** up the previous working stuff. I noticed that once you install/hard reset this build, you'll see a Search app on the app list, just like on the PC. But, it disappears out of no where in like a minute...
Glance can't install on this build, but this is mentioned by Mr. Aul, and they are working on it.
And as most of you know, Truecaller was updated so you can use it with Windows 10 Mobile, but now, you can't select it in the Calls + Messaging section. You only get the options None, Calls + SMS Filter, or Block & Filter.

I also noticed that some of the messaging apps, like Messenger, and WhatsApp, if you pin them to Start, you can't resize them to Wide. Only Small or Medium. No matter what you do, they can't get resized to Wide. Plus, notifications don't show on the Tile. It's just like the device is not detecting them as Live-Tiles...

chasvs

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I haven't received build 10572, still on 10536 with my HTC One M8. Verified I'm on fast ring. Any insight?

You MUST reset to Win 8.1 to receive this build. Or just wait and 10575 will be out soon and will update from whatever build you are on.... supposedly.

HXD

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Is it still necessary to do a Factory Reset after installing Windows 10 Mobile from WP8.1 with this build?
I'm willing to do the update to build 10572, but I don't want to re-install everything again...

Lumia 920

I have a 920 too, and with this one Build, I don't advice you to hard reset, Lots of stuff related to the Start and its Tiles will **** up. Try with no Hard Reset and see if the phone continue to operate normally.

HXD

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
...all the bugs appear to be fixed, haven't found any new ones yet...

Have you tried pinning a WhatsApp/Messenger/FaceBook tile to the Start and get it to set as Wide tile? And if so, is the Live Tiles working for you?
Did you manage to install Glance?
Are you able to use Truecaller? Can you set in the Phone settings section?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3