Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

sanu rajan1

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
did anyone else notice that the call screen has been changes the icons are bigger and it looks ugly. i loved the previous build style.Hope they bring it back

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
ok, something really weird with my lockscreen, and that's even after I performed a hard reset after installing over 8.1 ... When the phone is on standby, I flick the lockscreen pic up to get into the desktop, but only the text on the screen - like for example date and calendar info- moves up, the pic stays frozen in place for about 2 seconds, and then the desktop appears. Not a terrible problem, just weird...

I think this is a new animation and not a bug, though I agree in that it looks either lazy or as if it was a bug. Let's report it or against it.

sanu rajan1

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
build 10572

did anyone else notice that the call screen has been changes the icons are bigger and it looks ugly. i loved the previous build style.Hope they bring it back

nubbikins

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
This build is REALLY fast and pretty smooth. I've had very few bugs so far.

Current bugs:
1.) Some apps don't want to exit when using the back button, they will only take me back to the splash screen.
2.) While submitting feedback, if you hit the back button, it will ask you to rate the feedback again.
3.) Some apps, fewer than before, still crash upon opening.
4.) Sometimes when moving folder tiles, it will make the first row of tiles jump to the bottom of the start screen even if you aren't moving the folder tile anywhere near the top.

I've also noticed a couple new options in the settings.
1.) New "Tap to Pay" option under the NFC settings menu. Allows you select an app or credit card to pay with, but won't let you enter a new card and there are no apps for it yet.
2.) New (maybe?) "Sync Messages Across Devices" setting under the Messaging settings. Might be linked to the new send/receive phone text messages via Cortana feature...Hoping so.

WesleyBPeres

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having problem with turning on motion data?

There seems to be an update in the store, but it won't install.

Also, there seems to be a constant 'Block and Filer (global)' download. It installs OK, but when I check for update, it comes up again!

View attachment 114841
I have the same issue/bug but with Block and Filer (global) that keeps updating and Glance that gets the error :(

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 1520

I had much of the troubles reported (black screen, access to Windows Account, etc). but after a few soft and hard resets, everything started working. I reinstalled my apps, configured things up and it is running like a charm now. Smooth, fluid and flawless. I have notifications for my email accounts and messaging, except WhatsApp. Most likely, WhatsApp will need to be updated for WM10.

The updated Translator App is fantastic and does not require clipboarder to copy translations. I am loving being able to download maps to my SD card. Battery life is good and no heating issues.

If 10572 is this good, I can't wait for 10575!!! I think we can all feel that it is getting close to final!

My suggestion to those who still have troubles......go back to 8.1 with a clean install (do not restore). Let all the apps update themselves and finish. Then download Windows Insider App, go to Fast Ring and get 10572.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I've also noticed a couple new options in the settings.
1.) New "Tap to Pay" option under the NFC settings menu. Allows you select an app or credit card to pay with, but won't let you enter a new card and there are no apps for it yet.

Oh, nice reminder, I always forget to turn off NFC. I assume it does take a bit of power to have it on.

EDIT:
I'm also curious on how does NFC works with tags in the post-denim world for Windows Phone/Mobile. Is it a transparent execution of the commands or it's pretty much unuseable for lacking that? I've always wanted to try it, it could be very handy for me. (I want to put a tag in my car that toggles wifi, data and bluetooth).

Arievl

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
For me on my Lumia 735 performance is faster but still wished I hadn't done the upgrade. To sync my passwords I have to confirm my identity and the link to do that doesn't work. So now I have to re-enter all my passwords again. Wasn't worth it. But besides that a good build.

shahidkazi

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Had some issues on Lumia 1320, but overall the OS looks very mature and awesome. Cant wait for a more stable build (I will need to rollback)
- Overheating (can fry an egg on the top half of the phone) even after disabling Cortana and Glance
- Photos and Store was a bit jarry to use
Everything else seemed fine with the OS.

Unfortunately, due to the heating issue, have to go back to Windows Phone 8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12