Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

ShaneRay

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have trouble getting past the "Almost done..." screen after a hard reset? Thought I had read something about that in the past.

The "Next" button is unresponsive.

EDIT: Nevermind. Cycling to standby (powerbutton) and back got me to the start screen it seems.

jheydisuanco

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: build 10572

My Lumia 520 after this update, i got lot of issue regarding of apps. Facebook, 6 tag and twitter are not working properly. they only just loading in logo and nothing happens. other issue is the Block and Filter... this one is keep downloading in Store even successfully installed. The lock screen image are still as you unlocking. I already done hard reset on my phone. I hope Microsoft (Gabe) will have an option to opt out a device when they release the official one. My Lumia 520 totally rejecting this Window 10. I know that Windows 10 is in Beta phase but it so frustrating that every beta build can't fix and some are worsen. I rather than to stay in 8.1 if they will accept my decision and never forcing everybody's device.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Excellent build, Cortana has even a music search shortcut when she's listening(waiting for a question.

Only hiccup, as others : SMS have partly restored (25/11/13 and blocked there) and it won't resume downloading old sms's. Even new ones, sent today, don't sync (but they sync on my other Lumias). Probably something is broken there, I hope it will get fixed with a Messaging update, or with 10575.

Mike Voorhees

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the oddest glitch, whenever asking Cortana to send a text message to anyone named Paul in my contacts it causes the messaging app to crash, if I send one from the desktop it works and then causes the phone to reset.

KrazyKrause

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Have it installed on my Icon running well, but looks like there might be a issue with the Podcasts app its not downloading shows. Anyone else seeing this issue?

fjordstrom

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
The thing worrying me right now:

"Photos cannot be selected for sharing through third party apps like Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram Beta, WhatsApp etc."

This is from the windows blog. Can anyone confirm that this doesn't work?

If yes, is there a workaround? I use 6tag and whatsapp a lot

I was also very worried about this... But it does work on my phone (Lumia 930). So have a try :)

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Have it installed on my Icon running well, but looks like there might be a issue with the Podcasts app its not downloading shows. Anyone else seeing this issue?

In the last build, it took a while but they started to download...haven't tested in this build...I can't ever get the app stable enough to work in it a lot...always crashes...ALWAYS.

Albatross2

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble logging in to Here Maps or Here Drive+?
After I type in my email address (username), it won't let me navigate to the password field. Same issue if I start with the password field.

Otherwise generally pleased with the new build.

skhwoody2201

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Running it on my 1520 and it is superb. Fastest and most responsive build yet, light years ahead of the last build. I have dropped resolution back and now running it almost as a tablet. Fells more like a portable pc than a phone. Superb. If this is the sign of the direction of windows 10, I am loving it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3