Who's got build 10572? How's it working for you?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I take a few hours sleep and I see over a hundred posts in this thread. What are you guys up to at night? Don't you sleep? :wink:

After reading all the hundreds of posts I started the upgrade process

• Reset to 8
  • Updated 8 to 8.1 cyan
  • No restore at any point
  • Synced messages
  • Installed some few apps that I really need like Here maps, cinemagraph, refocus
  • Installed windows insider
  • Installed English UK for language and keyboard, removed US
  • Started upgrade to WM10572
  • Checked insider for more updates, got the configuration update
  • Once installed, started updating apps and downloading apps
Through this process, I have all my messages, apps are working with the exception of refocus, Lumia camera is installed and working splendidly, language/keyboard is okay

Bugs fixed
Scaling works at 175% and so does task viewer
Data sense, battery apps working again; showing statistics
Storage sense is much faster
Films and TV app visible and working now
Groove music working
Lumia camera opening in correct orientation

Issues
Whatsapp, UC browser, 6tag tile not going wide - known issue, wait for next build I think

Lumia 1020
Kenya

livharsha

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
After rebooting my lumia 535...SD card was not detecting...tried formatting it from PC & re-insert but still it does not detect...

Overall the build is very good with lags & bugs here & there, but all these are expected in an insider preview...

Just waiting till tomorrow, if we could get a solution for this SD card not detecting issue, else will have to go back to win 8.1

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone noticed that the tile transparensity slider in the personlaisations settings is reversed? Not really an issue, just a totally random thing to suddenly chanhge.
Also, tried reinstalling the non working apps from SD to internal memory, that didn't help. 6tag, 6tin, Endomondo and Twitter aren't working for me. 6tin, 6tag and Endo just shows the splash screen, and Twitter is just a white screen and they do nothing. Other apps like Metrotube, HERE Maps, 9gag, FB Messenger, FB seem to work just fine

mayur777

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys i am getting below error kindly help what to do:-
Error
There was a temporary issue with a server or your internet connectivity during update.
(80072ee2)

saurabh-sharma

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Each and every time we cannot go back to 8.1. for every new build like 10549 and 10572, why you cannot help with this issue and this is a real frustration for insiders as with every build the crashed app in old gets cured in new but again in new build the old working gets crashed.

I think please avoid giving upgrades to existing lumia to w10m don't worry about market share because the performance will be slower and many phones will loose its life.

frankly speaking this L830 will be mine last wp as am jumping to android. Really a big headache.

I don't understand why they are in a hurry, let android OS, iOS take the complete market share. Take your time build a complete OS with all bugs and errors then release to both FAST and SLOW insider give at least a month and start collecting reviews from them.

What i seen in current that they just running with fixing a minor bug and releasing build.

My request take time and release.

Am bored updating from 8.1 to 10.

Instead of fixing bugs please fill the GAME GAP when i saw GAMELOFT they have release much more than what we have in store.

also provide a controller for XBOX in mobile for playing game like same experience as PC and Xbox.

This this few things they would change i assure that Microsoft will loose faith of customer.

they are not going as per customer needs thats why they lack behind they are in their own world.

Switching to Android?
Ok! You'll be back soon :winktongue:

murtaza_p

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Stuck on 0549.4 , cant roll back to 8.1 due to lack of windows 7 on the pc ( yes still rocking xp).
any chance if this current build can be directly updated from 0549.4?

Lumia 1020

cptnMorg

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Installed it on a Lumia 735 and 435. Had problems with the 435 going into a boot loop. Soft reset didn't work but after taking out the battery and doing a hard reset with the button combo it worked like a charm. Didn't run into any problems yet with either if them.

DeanoWC

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Updated after rolling back (without restoring) to 8.1 on my Lumia 735. Not too bad although Twitter/Facebook and Endomondo just seem to hang while starting. (There might be other Apps, not checked them all)

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Anybody having problems trying to download apps from the store? The store keeps saying for me to check my connection. Then when it does work and I go to download apps (ex: Ebay)....error message shows not available. Which of course it is.

Any workarounds for this?
A lot of the store problems can be fixed by installing windows insider app and going on the fast ring again.I was having problems with the store before doing this and it also fixes keyboard downloads issue too.

Pieter Comello

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Runs damn well on my lumnia 920 Rolled back did a hard reset . Uninstalled as many progs as i could. Got the insiders prog and got my new win 10.
reinstalled on my apps .:smile:

klueze

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Run well in Lumia 830

Problems so far
1. wifi sometimes turn on by it self
2. no cortana even with US region setting
3. glance screen broken

Alin Olaru

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 930

- The keyboard sometimes bugs out and you cannot press backspace. You need to press back to hide the keyboard and then have it appear again.
- Other apps cannot see and share gallery photos (known bug as far as I know).
- In the Notifications & Actions settings, I cannot replace the tile with Screen Rotation option, the application simply crashes when trying to change that.
- Proximity sensor stopped working suddenly, had to restart and functionality was restored.
- For those stuck at blank screen after upgrade, just leave it alone for a while, it takes about 15 minutes for it to start the first time.
- Messaging application has random crashes, especially when tapping a notification. It starts and then immediately crashes.
- Phone app sometimes does not search when keying in numbers.
- Microsoft Edge, even with the added progress bar seems to uphold its title as the crappiest browser ever.
- Location not always accurate and/or working in a number of applications (mainly taxi applications).
- Mobile network signal drops more than before (my Internet connection feels more unstable than with the previous build, drops to GPRS quite often and stays like that even though I'm in a good signal area).

Overall better build than 10549, but not by much. Windows 10 Mobile still doesn't give me the impression of being a stable OS and feels like it should be handled with gloves. And even though we're all aware that we're using beta software here, it's a bit far in the development pipeline for so many bugs and problems.

Wesley George2

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Photos app still buggy. Also I cant seem to open the photos app from camera. Store a bit slow. Its a huge improvement from the previous build though. No lag with lock screen. Keyboard very responsive. Apps launch much quicker. Camera is much sharper. The Lumia icon has the capacity to record 60fps 1080p and slo mo so I am hoping that comes soon. LOng live windows phone

Rahul Kharbanda

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
6tag is not working for me too. Also 6tin, Endomondo and Twitter aren't working, they just stay on the splash screen and do nothing. Trying to reinstall them now

Yeah, I figured it out. You need to install it on your phone's storage. change the default storage settings to phone from SD Card, it should start working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss